Visit Emerson Dorsch
Use the form below to RSVP for a visit following CDC recommendation on social distancing during COVID-19.
Available gallery hours are Wednesday – Saturday, 12 – 5 pm. Please send us the form and we will contact you with a date and time convenient for you. See you soon.
Social Distancing Policy
Gallery Hours: Wednesday – Saturday 12 – 5 pm.
We closed our gallery on March 16th to ensure the safety and health of our supporters and community and alike. As we all begin to understand our “new normal,” and after many discussions and meetings, we have decided to reintroduce open public hours by appointment.
Our priority is the safety of our visitors, and with this in mind, we have generated a scheduled visits calendar, which strictly adheres to one family visit per hour slot, keeping our gallery staff interaction to a minimum, and following CDC safety guidelines. Emerson Dorsch is open Wednesday-Saturday 12 pm-5 pm, for exhibition visits. By introducing safety measures and controlled traffic, our goal is to allow our community to engage with the exhibitions.
We have implemented several methods to ensure the safety of your visit and will be at the gallery to allow access while following stringent social distancing guidelines.
- All visitors and limited staff of two will maintain social distancing guidelines and must wear face masks while in the gallery.
- Gallery visits will be limited to assigned time-slots.
- Gallery staff will not interact with visitors during their visit time-slot.
- All exhibition-related didactics will be accessible via QR Code, allowing visitors to self-tour while experiencing our program and curatorial literature on their handheld devices.
- Bathrooms have been equipped with one-use sanitary towels for visitors.
- Gallery general and high-traffic areas will be sanitized after every visit. This safety measure includes bathrooms, doors, and high-traffic areas.